Here are the following Wildcat highlights from States:
(1) The Girls 200 Medley Relay team (and Emmeline on the 50 Back) broke their own existing school records.
(2) Samantha earned the team's only point by qualifying for Finals (qualified 15th, finished 16th) in the 200 IM, while also obtaining a school record. It's worth noting that scoring a point for our school size is absolutely ridiculous considering we are facing both Division 1 and 2 schools.
(3) Elizabeth broke the school record in the 100 Free.
(4) Samantha broke a school record in the 500 Free while missing the cut for finals by 0.5 (!) seconds.
(5) 200 Free Relay dropped 0.9 seconds while breaking their own school record.
The mission of The Carmel School is to prepare students for success in our ever-changing world by creating a community supportive of academic, physical, and spiritual growth rooted in Christian values to instill honor and integrity.